Frequently Asked Questions
Tamba's jewelry is intended to ground you in this journey of life. Our jewelry is versatile and classic staples that you can wear every day. Intentionally made with you in mind, we provide you the benefits of copper matched with beautifully designed jewelry for the best days ahead.
Check most frequently asked questions here, if you still need help then please contact us at email@example.com
Shipping & Returns
Your products will ship within 24 hours of your order, and then take up to 3-5 days to reach your doorstep if you choose free shipping. We also offer 2-day delivery at an additional cost. When your order is shipped, you will get an email to track your Tamba purchase.
Instead of returning items, you can contact us for a full refund at firstname.lastname@example.org. Why? Returns run counter to our emphasis on sustainability: every return has a carbon footprint. So just tell us what went wrong, send along a pic, and we’ll give you your money back in full. Then, if possible, you can donate your product to a local charity or recycle it.
Cancelations are possible if you do not receive your package within the timeframe specified for each individual product. Sometimes orders get sent out before we can process the cancelation. So if you cancel your order but still receive the package, then please go ahead and do one of three things: recycle it, donate it, or enjoy it.
If there’s an issue with your order -- if it’s the wrong size, wrong color, defective, or otherwise not exactly what you wanted -- then simply notify us at email@example.com, and we’ll give you a refund. You won’t be asked to ship the product back to us.
We do not offer exchanges. However, if for any reason you didn’t get the exact product you expected, just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you a new one.
We ship from lovely Dallas, TX.
Wearing copper bracelets (or any other copper jewelry) has been considered to have the following 5 benefits:
- Joint stiffness and pain with relief from chronic pain
- Mineral absorption naturally through the skin rather than ingesting pills
- Increasing cardiovascular health to feel grounded
- Healthier immune system by copper absorption in small increments which creates a physiological balance in the body
- Anti-aging because of its anti-oxidant properties. Don't just look younger, feel younger, too!
Take a look around the house to use one of the following natural items to naturally polish your Tamba copper jewelry. There is no need to use harsh chemicals to polish.
- Vinegar and salt: Rub a mixture of 1 tablespoon of table salt and 1 cup of white vinegar onto the copper with a soft cloth and rinse. Or, immerse the tarnished copper into a pot of 3 cups of water and the salt-vinegar mixture, bring to a boil and boil until the grime and tarnish come off. Once the copper is cool, wash it with soap and water, rinse and rub with a soft cloth.
- Ketchup: Not just for your burgers, a small amount of this common kitchen condiment can be rubbed onto tarnished copper to restore its natural luster. Then rinse and dry.
- Lemon: To naturally clean copper pots and pans, and less fragile copper pieces, cut a lemon in half, add salt to the cut side and rub gently onto the item. You can also make a paste with lemon juice, and equal parts salt and non-oxidized cornstarch or baking soda.
- Baking soda: Combine this mineral with lemon juice to clean copper naturally, or sprinkle just baking soda onto a cloth and polish the tarnished copper.
Copper begins to tarnish as soon as it's exposed to the oxygen in the air. The rate of tarnish changes when it touches the oils in our skin. The effect varies from person to person. Sometimes (not always) tarnished copper becomes shiny when one person wears it, and on others, copper will tarnish on their skin very quickly.
Copper goes through many color changes until eventually, it is a dark reddish-brown color. This is not a flaw, but a natural process. If you've ever seen an old piece of pure copper jewelry, it will be that color, with enough time and use. Some fans of copper don't like the bright color of new copper.
Copper can discolor skin a little, more or less, depending on each different body chemistry. However, the green trace can be easily washed off with water and soap.
Please look after your rings, don't get them wet as copper is a reactive metal and can leave a small green print. Pure copper will tarnish eventually, however they can always be polished and shined up again.
We suggest not wearing the copper jewelry while you are showering or doing sports activities to keep the jewelry shiny for a long time and the stain of the skin at the minimum.
According to mythology, copper has the ability to conduct spiritual energy back and forth between individuals, crystals, auras, the mind and the spirit world. It is also used for its healing properties in improving circulation of blood, increasing energy and detoxification of the body.
Very much known as an energy conductor, copper can increase the movement of energy in your body and amplify thoughts. Copper has the ability to ground and transfer a wide array of vibrational frequencies from the spiritual to the physical. Copper is known to support healing by keeping the pathways for healing open. The many benefits to wearing copper make it a wonderful alternative to any other metal element like sterling silver, gold or titanium.
Spiritually, copper is also considered a metal that is capable of storing healing and protective properties. This is why it was used in the making of shields, totem poles and talismans during ancient times.