African Green Jade is known for its calming energy, so it best worn when you need to quiet the mind and recharge your energy. It resonates well with each main energy center of the being, helping to bring harmony to the mind, body and spirit. It purifies your energy field in a manner that is accepting and loving. Jade with our handmade vibrant hammered copper is designed to draw you inward and keep you grounded.
The primary property of black obsidian is to guard and protect against negative energy. Obsidian is an igneous rock that forms when molten rock material cools rapidly and the atoms are unable to arrange into a crystalline glass structure. The first use of obsidian by people occurred when a sharp piece of obsidian was used as a cutting tool. They are excellent grounding stones, and their energy works by helping you to move any excess energy down. It is a great crystal to use when you have been doing spiritual or healing work. Our black obsidian bracelet also has flattened and hammered copper with a rustic bark texture.
Red Jasper helps to ease stress and reconnect with Earth’s grounding energies. It eliminates negativity and stabilizes the aura. It works great for clearing the mind during meditation, or prayer. Its high spiritual energy increases focus and endurance during long ceremonies or practices. Red Jasper is a stone of protection which guards against physical threats and assists in situations of danger. It encourages control in all things, and thus calms sexual aggressiveness, promotes sexual compatibility, and enhances tantric sex. Red Jasper could be used as a professional support stone for all jobs requiring physical strength and stamina.
Black Ebony wood increases concentration and aids in meditation. It is known to be a favorite among Indian royalties. It wards of negative energies and helps to control anger, remove fear and misunderstandings. Traditionally used for sacred objects, Ebony has long been the favorite wood among the royalty in India.
Benefits of Copper
- Copper was the first metal ever used by humans and is well known as being used in ancient medicine.
- Assists in alleviating various ailments such as joint pains, rheumatism, arthritis, and headaches. While there may be veracity in these claims, these haven’t been verified with certainty yet.
- Combats lethargy, passivity, restlessness and excitability. Stimulates initiative, optimism, diplomacy and independence.
- Copper provides a harmonic connection between the physical and celestial bodies.
- Copper is said to activate the base sacral chakras, advancing and stabilizing the energies of intuition, desire, and vitality