5 Health Benefits of Wearing Copper
Wearing copper bracelets has been considered to have therapeutic effects on the human body for thousands of years. A pure copper bracelet has been long considered to have invisible properties that ease inflammation and pain. Unless there is no allergy to the metal, wearing a pure copper bracelet or ring can work wonders to the energy levels and immunity of the body.
Copper is known as a natural conductor of energy, so wearing it on the body has been known to magnify energy transfer all along the body. Especially in people with inflammation and auto-immune disease, wearing copper can combat lethargy, passivity, restlessness, excitability, and non-acceptance of oneself. It stimulates blood flow and circulation which stimulates initiative, optimism, diplomacy, and independence.
Copper has been used in the treatment of arthritis, rheumatism, to fight bacterial infection, cleanse wounds, and to stimulate the metabolic processes.
Copper is associated with the base and sacral chakra because of its orange color. The sacral chakra is the second chakra and it represents the emotional body, sensuality, and creativity.
Wearing copper bracelets (or any other copper jewelry) has been considered to have the following 5 benefits:
- Joint stiffness and pain with relief from chronic pain
- Mineral absorption naturally through the skin rather than ingesting pills
- Increasing cardiovascular health to feel grounded
- Healthier immune system by copper absorption in small increments which creates a physiological balance in the body
- Anti-aging because of its anti-oxidant properties. Don't just look younger, feel younger, too!
Ready to enjoy the healing benefits of wearing copper jewelry? Shop our collection.