A vintage copper ring with hammered bark which has been flattened then hammered to give the copper a rustic bark texture. Wear alone or stack them to create a balance of character. Men rings have a bigger circumference compared to women.
- Copper, the original rose gold 👆
- Copper was the first metal ever used by humans and is well known as being used in ancient medicine.
- Copper provides a harmonic connection between the physical and celestial bodies.
- Copper is said to activate the base sacral chakras, advancing and stabilizing the energies of intuition, desire, and vitality
- Free Fast Shipping: Please allow 3-5 days for delivery
- Handmade by skilled artisans
- Metal: Hi-Quality Copper
- Resizable and Adjustable
- Circumference: Medium - 59.5mm, Small - 51.8mm
- Width: 6 mm
- Eco-friendly package for a sustainable purchase
- May feature slight variations in details and overall appearance. Such characteristics enhance the unique beauty of each piece of jewelry.
Processing Time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
Shipping Time: We offer free standard shipping on all orders within the United States excluding Hawaii, Alaska, and U.S. territories. Packages will be shipped via USPS First Class Mail unless another shipping method is selected.
Every purchase supports front-line workers during this challenging time. Read more.