Handcrafted simple bracelet made from pure copper. Repeated heating of the copper creates a subtle texture, which is highlighted by oxidation.
This bracelet is minimalist but very special at the same time. Its hammered textured surface makes it stands out and makes it a timeless piece that will always be relevant.
It is vintage, stylish, and a perfect addition to your wardrobe to complement any outfit.
- Copper, the original rose gold 👆with healing properties.
- Copper was the first metal ever used by humans and is well known as being used in ancient medicine.
- Assists in alleviating various ailments such as joint pains, rheumatism, arthritis, and headaches. While there may be veracity in these claims, these haven’t been verified with certainty yet.
- Combats lethargy, passivity, restlessness and excitability. Stimulates initiative, optimism, diplomacy and independence.
- Copper provides a harmonic connection between the physical and celestial bodies.
- Copper is said to activate the base sacral chakras, advancing and stabilizing the energies of intuition, desire, and vitality
- Free Shipping: Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- Metal: Hi-Quality Copper
- Bead Material: Vintage Copper Alloy
- Bead Size: Big Beads - 5mm, Small Bead - 3mm
- Choose from 3 Wrist Sizes
- Small: 15 cm - 16 cm (5.9 in - 6.3 in)
- Medium: 17 cm - 18 cm (6.7 in - 7.1 in)
- Large: 19 cm to 20 cm (7.4 in - 7.8 in)
- High-Resiliency Elastic Silicone Cording
- Eco-envelope package
- This item may feature slight variations in details and overall appearance. Slight imperfections may be present in beads. Such characteristics enhance the unique beauty of each piece of jewelry.
Processing Time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
Shipping Time: We offer free standard shipping on all orders within the United States excluding Hawaii, Alaska, and U.S. territories. Packages will be shipped via USPS First Class Mail unless another shipping method is selected.
Every purchase supports front-line workers during this challenging time. Read more.