A continuous-wave symbol makes for a modern ring finished in healing copper. Wear it displaying either the wave-setting or open end. It's a uniquely handcrafted ring, creating a strong statement.
- Copper, the original rose gold 👆
- Copper was the first metal ever used by humans and is well known as being used in ancient medicine.
- Assists in alleviating various ailments such as joint pains, rheumatism, arthritis, and headaches. While there may be veracity in these claims, these haven’t been verified with certainty yet.
- Combats lethargy, passivity, restlessness and excitability. Stimulates initiative, optimism, diplomacy and independence.
- Copper provides a harmonic connection between the physical and celestial bodies.
- Copper is said to activate the base sacral chakras, advancing and stabilizing the energies of intuition, desire, and vitality.
- Free Shipping: Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery
- Metal: Hi-Quality Copper for long-lasting wear
- Handmade by skilled artisans
- Resizable and adjustable to fit your shape
- Eco-friendly package for a sustainable purchase
- May feature slight variations in details and overall appearance which enhances the unique beauty of each piece of jewelry.
Processing Time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
Shipping Time: We offer free standard shipping on all orders within the United States excluding Hawaii, Alaska, and U.S. territories. Packages will be shipped via USPS First Class Mail unless another shipping method is selected.
Every purchase supports front-line workers during this challenging time. Read more.